Gen3 37pkg with RPG and 20x9.5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tyler725

Tyler725

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree , I have 20’s on my Gen 2 now . If I ever get my Gen 3 it’s on chip hold I will run 17’s . My Gen 2 was used more for work and my Gen 3 will be used to play . You can’t argue that’s one good looking Code Orange Raptor !
Appreciate it. Really glad I went with Code Orange.

360North

Reaction score
Hey…do you mind expounding on what you meant by having to trim truck to prevent rubbing, as in where & how much (maybe some pics for reference)??

Liking the idea of 37x13.5’s…just curious on what’s required for clearance.

Thanks.

OP
OP
Tyler725

Tyler725

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey…do you mind expounding on what you meant by having to trim truck to prevent rubbing, as in where & how much (maybe some pics for reference)??

Liking the idea of 37x13.5’s…just curious on what’s required for clearance.

Thanks.
9577D4F8-7C2C-47DB-BC24-BFC25A33DCB3.jpeg

Courtesy of off-road alliance

04silverL

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still on temp tags and hasnt been 30 days yet and I am currently on my 3rd setup.

First pic there was no perch collar. Added 1.5" Perch when I did Fuels.

Saw a set of the Vossens in person and absolutely loved them hence why I switched. Will probably sell the Fuels or store them for next project vehicle.

Its supposed to be code orange but my iphone likes to tell me its red...

View attachment 336738
I don’t think think you can go wrong with either set of wheels. But the Vossens look awesome!!

joey185

Reaction score
Can I ask what does the 37 pkg. show on the inside of door for recommended tire pressure? I just bought these 37's for my Gen 2 because of the fact that they are lighter being load range C, than my Load range E 37's. Just curious what Ford thinks and if its a different recommendation than the 315's.
Thanks

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Really appreciate it
My Vossens just came in. Did the HF6-1 in 20”. The stock offset is 30mm and the Vossen is 15mm so basically 0.5 of an inch. If mine rubs I’ll be shocked. It’s wouldn’t be enough movement.

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Vossens just came in. Did the HF6-1 in 20”. The stock offset is 30mm and the Vossen is 15mm so basically 0.5 of an inch. If mine rubs I’ll be shocked. It’s wouldn’t be enough movement.
Stock width is only 8.5" though. I think those Vossens are 9.5, so you'll stick out another half inch just from the width of the wheel...so 1 inch total.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock width is only 8.5" though. I think those Vossens are 9.5, so you'll stick out another half inch just from the width of the wheel...so 1 inch total.

That’s a good point I forgot about that. I wouldn’t think 1 inch would make it rub. I guess I’ll find out tomorrow lol.

OP
OP
Tyler725

Tyler725

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s a good point I forgot about that. I wouldn’t think 1 inch would make it rub. I guess I’ll find out tomorrow lol.
My problem was I went from the undersized BFG 37s to a true 37x1350 on top of the wider wheel and aggressive.