Gen3 37pkg with RPG and 20x9.5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tyler725

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still on temp tags and hasnt been 30 days yet and I am currently on my 3rd setup.

First pic there was no perch collar. Added 1.5" Perch when I did Fuels.

Saw a set of the Vossens in person and absolutely loved them hence why I switched. Will probably sell the Fuels or store them for next project vehicle.

Its supposed to be code orange but my iphone likes to tell me its red...

5.jpg

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the new wheels better as well. Your Avatar looks orange but these pictures do look more RED. It has a nice stance to it now. Is that a '21 or '22? I'm guessing no 37 22's yet.

funkified

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vossens look the best for sure! 3 sets of shoes in less than a month? the new girl is high maintenance lol

OP
OP
Tyler725

Tyler725

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vossens look the best for sure! 3 sets of shoes in less than a month? the new girl is high maintenance lol
Friends that know me know I am high maintenance with my cars. Hell last year I went from a 2020 Ram 2500 to 2021 2500 to a TRX to the Raptor... Not a single one was factory whether it be suspension, wheels, or tires by time I got rid of them. I just rarely keep cars long. Really loving this raptor though

funkified

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Friends that know me know I am high maintenance with my cars. Hell last year I went from a 2020 Ram 2500 to 2021 2500 to a TRX to the Raptor... Not a single one was factory whether it be suspension, wheels, or tires by time I got rid of them. I just rarely keep cars long. Really loving this raptor though
Savage! Maybe you found the one now and its time to settle down? ;)

Also my maintenance remark was more equating the truck to our wives/gf's lol. Sometimes the high maintenance ones are worth it....just maybe?

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still on temp tags and hasnt been 30 days yet and I am currently on my 3rd setup.

First pic there was no perch collar. Added 1.5" Perch when I did Fuels.

Saw a set of the Vossens in person and absolutely loved them hence why I switched. Will probably sell the Fuels or store them for next project vehicle.

Its supposed to be code orange but my iphone likes to tell me its red...

View attachment 336738
Do the Vossen wheels rub ? Offset ? Think she’s a keeper