Gen2 raptor 37s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MnFlyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So other than a few seconds of YouTube fame, what does 37” tires get you vs stock? For 30 grand I would think that money could be better directed to other things that would net you much better Offroad performance vs stuffing 2 inches more tire diameter into the truck??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NightWolf928

Reaction score
So other than a few seconds of YouTube fame, what does 37” tires get you vs stock? For 30 grand I would think that money could be better directed to other things that would net you much better Offroad performance vs stuffing 2 inches more tire diameter into the truck??...

What he is referring to as far as spending 30k was, for the most part, suspension upgrades. As for adding the 37" tires to your rig, there's pros and cons as with everything else. It all really depends on what you have planned for your truck. Some of us just hate money and have 40's :Big Laugh:

https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/37-tires-yes-or-no.69739/#post-1379113

Last edited:

Rednose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you like the power with 37's?

The Truck looks way better after the 37's.