Gen2 lot of parts for sale!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flea_sly

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Selling my 17' Gen2 so I have some parts I'm taking off and selling. I'm located in St. Louis, Missouri so if we are close we can meet up for an exchange. I will ship but shipping cost will be paid by the buyer.

Set of 4 OEM box cleats with 2 keys in perfect working condition. Price is $40 dollars if we can meet up for the exchange or $40 dollars plus shipping. Price on Ford website is $85 new. !!!!SOLD!!!!

Set of 4 OEM rims that came off my 17'. They are brand new with no miles on them. I had the Ford dealer take them off immediately and put fuel rims on my truck at the time of delivery. Price is $350.00 if we meet up for exchange or $350 plus shipping. I will ship the rims in my Fuel rim boxes pictured below. !!!!SOLD!!!!

Brand new OEM all weather mats. I Had them immediately put away as soon as I purchased the truck. I put different mats in the truck. These are brand new and still have the tags on them. They are dirty from sitting in my basement last couple years. Price is $65 dollars if we can meet up for the exchange or $65 plus shipping. !!!!SOLD!!!!

Ford OEM bed extender. I have had these for a few years now and work great. Missing 1 rubber grommet but other than that in great condition. Comes with all hardware for install. I paid $350 for them. Price is $150 if we meet up or $150 shipped at your expense. !!!!SOLD!!!!

CravenSpeed Stubby antenna. I paid $25 bucks for it. In perfect condition. Price is $10 dollars if we meet or $10 plus shipping. Wouldn't let me upload anymore pictures so no pic available. !!!!SOLD!!!!

raptor #3.jpg

Raptor #8.jpg

Raptor #7.jpg

raptor#6.jpg

raptor #11.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
flea_sly

flea_sly

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
End of next week I will be traveling from St. Louis to Connecticut. I will be in CT for 5 days. I will be going to D.C. from CT after that. Then I'll be traveling from D.C. to St. Louis on my final leg of the trip.

If anyone wants to buy any of my parts for sale and it's somewhat close to my trip route, I would be willing to bring them along and we can meet for an exchange. If you need more details about where I'll be on what dates, PM me.