Gen2 features missing from the Gen3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Making the below forscan changes in the SCCM will make the LH switch not work. You need to new switch prior to making the change.

Part number i was given is ML3Z-9c888-AC
Its not even available yet but my dealership parts guy verified its the part number for 2022 LH
The forscan changes that i found are below. You have to go to the "Raptor Status" page to see the option to save mode
SCCM---724-03-01 x4xx-xxxx-xx (LH switch config)
IPC------720-11-02 8xxxx-xx (Enables My Modes)

@briguyraptor @Azholley

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Making the below forscan changes in the SCCM will make the LH switch not work. You need to new switch prior to making the change.

Its not even available yet but my dealership parts guy verified its the part number for 2022 LH
The forscan changes that i found are below. You have to go to the "Raptor Status" page to see the option to save mode

@briguyraptor @Azholley
Thank you sir!!

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score

@briguyraptor @Azholley
As always, you’re on top of it man. BIG THANKS for putting this out there!

PandaBoi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Antho have you found out how to add the current gear number like on the Gen 2? I would assume it could be possible since it shows up but only when tapping the paddles or in manual mode.

EDIT: looks like i might have found something here, continuous gear display, i might take a look at this once i get home later tonight...
1646962178850.png

Last edited: