Gen 3 wheels on my Gen 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice. E range tires are trash on a half ton truck.
Pretty broad statement.

The load E rough ride comes into play when you are carrying a bunch of weight (not something a Raptor does) and the resulting need to run them at 80 PSI.

Run E tires and D tires at 40 PSI on a Gen 1 Ratpor and there's likely no way you'd know the difference.

The ride of my Ridge Grapplers is just fine, and they are load range E. Certainly not anyherwe near "trash". I run them at 38 PSI unloaded and they wear perfectly across the tread.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Pretty broad statement.

The load E rough ride comes into play when you are carrying a bunch of weight (not something a Raptor does) and the resulting need to run them at 80 PSI.

Run E tires and D tires at 40 PSI on a Gen 1 Ratpor and there's likely no way you'd know the difference.

The ride of my Ridge Grapplers is just fine, and they are load range E. Certainly not anyherwe near "trash". I run them at 38 PSI unloaded and they wear perfectly across the tread.
Naw, I went from C range on my 2018 to E range and it was stupid hard ride. I went down as low as 26 psi trying to get it to ride like the C's, then it was too squirmy. Trash.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter