Gen 3 Pics

• Thread starter Deleted member 17706
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goosed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is built at Dearborn. My contact at KC (F150 built at both) said that all manufactures are being affected with parts are starting to be an issue, especially the microchips, however they are not "shutting" down. They may have to limp along.

"
But the engines are Cleveland built.

Goosed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel like we aren't going to see an official order guide until next month, just before the order banks open up. I'm ready!
We knew about the Bronco and even had had a builder on their website like a year before hand. I feel like I know more about the supposedly coming out Ford Maverick that Ford won’t even officially make a statement on.

anthozy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They killed it on the back of the truck. But the front is questionable. At least for me. It's like she has a nice ass and an ok face.

Traffic22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They killed it on the back of the truck. But the front is questionable. At least for me. It's like she has a nice ass and an ok face.
Well you know what they say....you don’t look at the mantle when you’re poking the fire.

The blue is really good looking. Ford is killing it with their color options.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk