Gen 3 Pics

• Thread starter Deleted member 17706
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score
Why would you expect ventilated seats in an 801a?

You're right, the ventilated seats used to come in the 802A.

But the dealer guide PDF posted in the other thread mentions only an 801A package, and ventilated seats were not listed.

Maybe it was not an all-inclusive list... I hope.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
You're right, the ventilated seats used to come in the 802A.

But the dealer guide PDF posted in the other thread mentions only an 801A package, and ventilated seats were not listed.

Maybe it was not an all-inclusive list... I hope.

it’s included. I have seen it in the Review video. It’s available in lariat and above (not sure what package) but standard after that.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
800a went away for the same reason that SCAB went away. 800a is the new 801a, 801a is the new 802a.

Goosed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So we’re within 30 days of the order banks supposedly opening up and no more information out there since the Feb. 3rd reveal.

Would be nice to know more at this point. At least HP #’s and base pricing/packages.

I did read an article I believe on car and driver regarding the semiconductor chip shortage and they mentioned a Ford factory would shut down due to the shortage, and know they build the 3.5 eco in Cleveland. Hope that’s not the plant.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
So we’re within 30 days of the order banks supposedly opening up and no more information out there since the Feb. 3rd reveal.

Would be nice to know more at this point. At least HP #’s and base pricing/packages.

I did read an article I believe on car and driver regarding the semiconductor chip shortage and they mentioned a Ford factory would shut down due to the shortage, and know they build the 3.5 eco in Cleveland. Hope that’s not the plant.
It is built at Dearborn. My contact at KC (F150 built at both) said that all manufactures are being affected with parts are starting to be an issue, especially the microchips, however they are not "shutting" down. They may have to limp along.

"

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I feel like we aren't going to see an official order guide until next month, just before the order banks open up. I'm ready!

KH4

Reaction score
When are they taking 2023 orders...once new model “corks” are worked out? That the list I think I am waiting for.