GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
37” tire is the same height whether it is a 17 inch wheel or 26 inch wheel. Offset is what matters. Keep it close to oem and your buddy should be fine.
would a 10” wide wheel be too wide? 22x10

guess it depends on offset.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
would a 10” wide wheel be too wide? 22x10

guess it depends on offset.
Keep the offset positive and don’t go hard off-road. It’ll be fine. Or go negative offset and trim and no off-road

TriGui

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any good recommendations on where to get the factory forged wheels? I wanted to add that option but the allocation and order they had for me included the base wheels. I can't find them anywhere online, and my dealer said they can't add them to the order.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Does anyone have any good recommendations on where to get the factory forged wheels? I wanted to add that option but the allocation and order they had for me included the base wheels. I can't find them anywhere online, and my dealer said they can't add them to the order.
They pop up pretty often in the garage sale section.

Alohawaii

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aloha, is there any chance anyone would know someone or somewhere that might have these in stock?

VOLK RACING TE37XT 18×9 -1 OFFSET 6×135 in BRONZE, BLAST BLACK, OR GUNMETAL.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Aloha, is there any chance anyone would know someone or somewhere that might have these in stock?

VOLK RACING TE37XT 18×9 -1 OFFSET 6×135 in BRONZE, BLAST BLACK, OR GUNMETAL.
Have you checked showstoppers or vivid racing? They typically have the best stock on TE37XT

JJP023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking to throw on a set of aftermarket wheels on my truck that has the "upgraded" 35 inch set up. If youre interested, I am in NY.

JJP023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would a 20x10 -18 offset on a 35inch truck have rub? Don't really want to collar.