GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@AustinRaptor512 I always recommend a road force and a "smart balance" but it doesn't sound like your issue.

@Kojack19 did you have any issues or notice anything like this when you went to 37's on your Methods?

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black only, currently on backorder and the only offset they offer will come out 1.5" from stock. If you're good with that I can PM you a quote
Thats a shame on 2 fronts. Looking for that kind of style (a concave in look - a look that makes the tire look thicker - I miss my 2014 SE wheels...), gun metal gray and as much matching the standard offset as possible. I'd probably be willing to go 1/2" out, but nothing more.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thats a shame on 2 fronts. Looking for that kind of style (a concave in look - a look that makes the tire look thicker - I miss my 2014 SE wheels...), gun metal gray and as much matching the standard offset as possible. I'd probably be willing to go 1/2" out, but nothing more.
You'd probably be best off finding some 2014 SE wheels. Nothing really comes close to what you're looking for. You'll need a +25 and while Method has a few none of the designs are close. There are some +18's out there but that's in the ball park of 3/4" to 1" out depending on width.

Not to mention, most of the Hostile concave depth comes from the fact that they're 17x9 +00. The higher the offset the flatter the wheel.

Alohawaii

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve managed to find a set of TE37s. My 2022 801A 35 Raptor should arrive in a week or so if everything works out.

Is 35x12.5r18 the best tire option? I will probably have to level it out as well.

Truck will mostly be used 90% road use & occasional 1-2x a month off-roading. Will be towing a boat in the future.

Any input would be appreciated.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@Alohawaii 35x12.50R18 is ideal. Leveling not necessary but it looks better. I'd probably go with an AT or a hybrid tire based on the limited offroad driving.