GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any good recommendations on where to get the factory forged wheels? I wanted to add that option but the allocation and order they had for me included the base wheels. I can't find them anywhere online, and my dealer said they can't add them to the order.
Are you interested in wheels only or wheel-tire combination?

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in a super inexpensive set of wheels these just got reduced again. PM for info
1668708540581.png
1668708629040.png

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any chance of getting a PM for pricing? Want to reuse my stock 37PP tires and would like to retain the stock offset as much as possible. Is Black the only color or does it have a carbon gray option?
Black only, currently on backorder and the only offset they offer will come out 1.5" from stock. If you're good with that I can PM you a quote

AustinRaptor512

Reaction score
Anybody have problems with vibrations after going aftermarket on wheels? I recently upgraded to 37” BFG KO2’s and Method 705’s and the ride is definitely stiffer/bouncier. Took them to two separate tire shops and both said that they’re balanced. Same load rating tire as my 35’s. Ride on the 35’s was like butter compared to this.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@AustinRaptor512 not any situations I've seen where a wheel would change the ride quality unless you were experiencing vibration which could be from an out of round wheel.

Have you messed with the air pressure? Technically the OEM 315 has a load index of 113 (2535lbs at 45psi) as where the OEM 37 has a 116 load index (2756lb at 45psi). They're both load "range" C but the 37 is setup for slightly higher weight. The 37 could benefit from a little less air pressure but all of this info aside they should be very similar.

AustinRaptor512

Reaction score
@AustinRaptor512 not any situations I've seen where a wheel would change the ride quality unless you were experiencing vibration which could be from an out of round wheel.

Have you messed with the air pressure? Technically the OEM 315 has a load index of 113 (2535lbs at 45psi) as where the OEM 37 has a 116 load index (2756lb at 45psi). They're both load "range" C but the 37 is setup for slightly higher weight. The 37 could benefit from a little less air pressure but all of this info aside they should be very similar.

Running 35psi all the way around. Love the way it looks, but miss the ride quality on the OEM 35’s. Thanks for the info!