Gen 3 finance rates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Russ

Reaction score
Basically? You did or you didn’t!!
Yeah, I say "basically" MSRP, because I traded in a car so they can work the deal from that angle, also they installed some overpriced vehicle tracking stuff I wouldn't otherwise get. But, to quote the sales manager, "it's the cheapest Raptor we've sold in a long time." Was that true? I don't know but there definitely wasn't a 15k markup on my pricing sheet when I left. As an aside, to find this deal I went to 5 different Ford dealerships in the area, one had a Bronco R with a 40k (!) markup. Special deal would be to take 20k off that. Bananas.

Last edited:

Russ

Reaction score
Me too. But 7.1 is very high bud. BOFA is offering 5.9 on there website.
Yeah, looks like the current 6.38% at BofA is a better deal. My own Credit Union is at 7.38% for 60 months. I bought it last month so not sure if it changed much or not. I probably could've shopped around better.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, looks like the current 6.38% at BofA is a better deal. My own Credit Union is at 7.38% for 60 months. I bought it last month so not sure if it changed much or not. I probably could've shopped around better.

Oh well. Its only money. Who cares. You got what you wanted and as long as you are happy, that's all that matters. Besides, its only going to get worse. So in a way you still came up!

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I say "basically" MSRP, because I traded in a car so they can work the deal from that angle, also they installed some overpriced vehicle tracking stuff I wouldn't otherwise get. But, to quote the sales manager, "it's the cheapest Raptor we've sold in a long time." Was that true? I don't know but there definitely wasn't a 15k markup on my pricing sheet when I left. As an aside, to find this deal I went to 5 different Ford dealerships in the area, one had a Bronco R with a 40k (!) markup. Special deal would be to take 20k off that. Bananas.
So you paid MSRP after you traded in a vehicle???

Hey, we all paid whatever we paid. As long as you are happy with your deal you don't need to justify it. Fudging your numbers kinda makes you sound like a dealer selling a vehicle

I feel lucky that my dealer showed me the sticker with MSRP on it and that is exactly what I wrote a check for: $85,770

G2G3Iconic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you paid MSRP after you traded in a vehicle???

Hey, we all paid whatever we paid. As long as you are happy with your deal you don't need to justify it. Fudging your numbers kinda makes you sound like a dealer selling a vehicle

I feel lucky that my dealer showed me the sticker with MSRP on it and that is exactly what I wrote a check for: $85,770
I wish I could get out of taxes, license etc. Must be nice to have the dealer eat all of that cost.