Gen 3 finance rates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bumping this. Dealer told me perfect credit with FORD financing is at 7-9% now.
Wow. My local credit union is currently @5.49% for 60 months. They were at 4.49% back in March when I bought my 23 and Ford Credit matched it so went with them.

Last edited:

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I just looked and I saw seeing 9% in some places. I’m going to have to buy this 2024 I plan to order outright when it delivers

CU are around 5.25%. BOfa is at 6.5 I think. Yet the F150 (not raptor) is at 1.9 from ford? Chevy is at 1.9 I think. This is nuts. Im borrowing money. What does it matter what I buy with it. So lame. I too will probably pay cash. Im not paying 6%+++

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CU are around 5.25%. BOfa is at 6.5 I think. Yet the F150 (not raptor) is at 1.9 from ford? Chevy is at 1.9 I think. This is nuts. Im borrowing money. What does it matter what I buy with it. So lame. I too will probably pay cash. Im not paying 6%+++
the rates are lower for those brands and models because they aren't selling. why? because the rates were 8-9% lol. just wait a couple months. the bottom is starting to fall out in the car market. And rates are the main reason

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the rates are lower for those brands and models because they aren't selling. why? because the rates were 8-9% lol. just wait a couple months. the bottom is starting to fall out in the car market. And rates are the main reason

Agreed. I look forward to seeing how this plays out. I went to a local Ken Grody Ford just to see what kind of crack they are smoking on there raptor pricing. They basically have Raptor 35's that they slap Eibauch front springs on, Wipple intake, paint matched bumpers and fenders. And heavy 20" rims with heavy 37" C rated MT tires. WITH NO 37" spare! And they want 125-130K for them. GTFOH.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Navy Federal Credit Union is @ 4.74/5 yrs and 5.04/6 yrs.
I went to a local Ken Grody Ford just to see what kind of crack they are smoking on there raptor pricing. They basically have Raptor 35's that they slap Eibauch front springs on, Wipple intake, paint matched bumpers and fenders. And heavy 20" rims with heavy 37" C rated MT tires. WITH NO 37" spare! And they want 125-130K for them. GTFOH.
Yeah, that is crazy!