Gen 3 finance rates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sfreedom97

Reaction score
Any recent experience since mid December with the finance rates that are currently out there? I've got my AG 35 built 11/1/22 sitting and wondering when I should start to seriously look into locking into my rate.... although lord only knows when the truck will get shipped.... :rolleyes:

enjoitheride

Reaction score
Any recent experience since mid December with the finance rates that are currently out there? I've got my AG 35 built 11/1/22 sitting and wondering when I should start to seriously look into locking into my rate.... although lord only knows when the truck will get shipped.... :rolleyes:
Last I looked mid 7’s. Even credit unions are pretty high. That’s with perfect credit.

Chizler22

Reaction score
If you have a term greater than 36 months, you might want to think about a cheaper truck.

trav7314

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was able to get 4.91/60 (well within my means) through FMC before Christmas. I'm sure the buy rate for the dealer was even lower.

I have access to all of the veteran focused banks and their rates are ~4.5 but financing thru the dealer was part of the deal.

Kicker56

Reaction score
Got 4.89% for 72 mo with USAA. The 60/72 rate was the same. I couldn’t find anything close to that and neither could the dealer.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
bumping this. Dealer told me perfect credit with FORD financing is at 7-9% now.