GEN 2 GEN 2 MSRP or below thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PatAv8r

Reaction score
Michigan:
Bob Maxey Ford.. paid MSRP.. worked with Whitney Phillips.. special order.. truck was drop shipped to California for courtesy pick up.

byz250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Michigan:
Bob Maxey Ford.. paid MSRP.. worked with Whitney Phillips.. special order.. truck was drop shipped to California for courtesy pick up.

haha thats my hometown...bob maxey is a good dealer, whitney, or Steve Azar...jeff moon is good also.

Fergusf16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That truck is still available. It’s in their showroom. Beautiful rig! I seriously considered it but they had the exact build I wanted in black and we are purchasing it.

They are a great dealer, talk to Nate, he will deal with you. They have a Lead Foot too.

Mine has the cover on it too, I’m hoping the Ford one is quality as I was planning on a Bak Flip. Trading the 13 on it tomorrow so now I’ll be a Gen 2 geek lol.

Cheers

chujk1985

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$2k off sticker at Reuther Ford in Missouri. Small dealership without a lot of amenities, but they were easy to deal with. Worked with Dave Talbert. Tell them Jeremy sent you.

They have 17 blue 802a and a 18 black 802a still on the lot.