GEN 2 GEN 2 MSRP or below thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fergusf16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5k below sticker

Klaben Ford in Kent Ohio has a white loaded Raptor for 5k below MSRP. The only option I didn’t see was the orange accented seats. I thought someone might be interested in this.

Attachments

• 6D71D641-1D82-430C-9404-A743CD02FDC0.jpg
    6D71D641-1D82-430C-9404-A743CD02FDC0.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 58

sbdave

Reaction score
Klaben Ford in Kent Ohio has a white loaded Raptor for 5k below MSRP. The only option I didn’t see was the orange accented seats. I thought someone might be interested in this.

Nice catch. Also listed on their website and cars.com with the same discount. They have three other Raptors without the discount, all FULLY loaded.

If you want a white fully loaded Screw with graphics... can't do much better than this.

SENDIT!

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Bet that one slipped through the cracks on pricing. Anyone call to see if they'd honor five off?

Campbellsoutlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys sure that the MSRP isn’t $68455? Any chance that’s just the dealership stripping the ADM?

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
or don't throw on $5k worth of options that people don't care for lol. honestly those are the highest priced msrp raptors I've seen.

They don't seem to have a problem selling loaded SCREWS since the discount only applies to the SCAB.