Gen 2 Ford Hard Tonneau Cover fit Gen 3 New Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CANNON

Reaction score
BUMP. Anyone else install a GEN 2 hard tonneau on a GEN 3? looking at RETRAX PRO XR right now for my GEN2 for the winter and really would like it to fit my GEN3 if/when it ever comes.

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone know if the gen 2 Ford Hard Tonneau Cover will fit the new raptor? Going to sell my Gen 2 soon and I might just take it off and put it on the new one.
I took my hard Tri - fold off my 2019 F150 and put it on my 2021. fit exactly the same. I believe the box is the same dimesions.

Kojack19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bakflip Revolver X4 going on from my Gen 2 tonight or tomorrow. Have a little maintenance to do to fight some alt air corrosion on the rail bolts but then should be good to go.

katchup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Moved my retrax XR from my gen2 to my gen3 and it fits perfect, just like it did on the gen2. Dont let the vendors try and lie to you.

katchup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya. It looks brand new. I have the aluminum one. 2 years old and I live in the Rockies where it sees all the weather