Gen 2 2018 With 37"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tam Ton

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just bought my 2018 Raptor couple months ago and I would like to put 37" tires to my truck. I am totally new to truck so apologize if I sound stupid.
Is there anyone out there done this before? I know that I need to life front and back as well to fit 37" tires.
I just don't wanna destroy the best suspension at the market right now on my Raptor.
I think I will use Geiser Progressive Rate Springs for 2.5" lift for the front.
But I am not sure what is the best for the back.

Please advise

Thanks guys

ProfZeus

Reaction score
There are several threads on here on 37" tires (many great resources).
Personally I still run 35's. However, there general consensus on FRF for the rear end is usually to run Deaver/Icon leafs. I run Deaver +3's (1" total lift after you remove the factory block) and cannot express enough how much of an improvement they make. Your thought on the Geiser's up front is in line with what many others have done with success (I run Fox 3.0's). I do think some trimming is still required even with the Geiser's for 37's.
Depending how far you want to get into it, another item to look at is an LCA support kit with slot eliminator (KHC makes a great one). However, that requires a new (adjustable) UCA for alignment purposes. This setup fixes the alignment issues that are prevalent if you off road (I imagine would be more severe with 37's).

Fordraptorrrrrrrr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just had a few Icon parts installed, the RXT leafs are amazing, I HIGHLY advise people to install these even on a pavement pounder.

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just bought my 2018 Raptor couple months ago and I would like to put 37" tires to my truck. I am totally new to truck so apologize if I sound stupid.
Is there anyone out there done this before? I know that I need to life front and back as well to fit 37" tires.
I just don't wanna destroy the best suspension at the market right now on my Raptor.
I think I will use Geiser Progressive Rate Springs for 2.5" lift for the front.
But I am not sure what is the best for the back.

Please advise

Thanks guys

Unless you have a lot of money to make the proper modifications...Don't do it!!

Fordraptorrrrrrrr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
please help me understand the benefit of rxt leafs over stock?
Alot! Pretty dramatic change from stock. So smooth and going over bumps and dips is seamless. 100% do the Icon rxt springs. I'm running them how they came shipped (w/o the extra spring) and added SDHQ 1" drop shackles. The rear height seemed to stay about stock. These are a much better design over stock as they have almost 3x the individual leafs in the pack vs the 3 or so that come stock.

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How can I get it across so many people thinking lifting the truck a bit will now allow you to fit 37" tires?

All you do is change the static ride height, the tire still goes all the way into the fenders except now there isn't enough room....?????

Hankfd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alot! Pretty dramatic change from stock. So smooth and going over bumps and dips is seamless. 100% do the Icon rxt springs. I'm running them how they came shipped (w/o the extra spring) and added SDHQ 1" drop shackles. The rear height seemed to stay about stock. These are a much better design over stock as they have almost 3x the individual leafs in the pack vs the 3 or so that come stock.
Any reason you chose icon over deavers? Should have my truck by February still debating which ones to buy.

Fordraptorrrrrrrr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any reason you chose icon over deavers? Should have my truck by February still debating which ones to buy.
The Deavers are ordered at a set height +1-+5 or something like that. The Icons are user adjustable and I like that. Plus I feel that Icon probably did more product testing than Deaver. I am almost 100% sure Icons leafs are manufactured by Deaver Deaver Spring.

OP
OP
T

Tam Ton

Reaction score
Thanks a lot guys. Especially a big thanks for pbtjrlmrt . I decide to just use Geiser Progressive Rate Springs for 2.5" lift for the front without putting 37" into the truck. I really want to do it to raise my truck for the look. Any alternative solution for the back instead of spending 1300 on Deaver +3's???