Gen 2 2018 With 37"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fordraptorrrrrrrr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks a lot guys. Especially a big thanks for pbtjrlmrt . I decide to just use Geiser Progressive Rate Springs for 2.5" lift for the front without putting 37" into the truck. I really want to do it to raise my truck for the look. Any alternative solution for the back instead of spending 1300 on Deaver +3's???
You bought an expensive truck, dont cheap out, if you are going solely for that look I'm sure you can put 37s in the back w/o modification. I still say put the Icons on there.

Fordraptorrrrrrrr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks Ryan James Nolan. So what you are saying is putting Geiser Progressive Rate Springs for 2.5" lift for the front without putting 37", and 37" in the back without any mod should be fine on city drive?
The front has zero to do with the rear doing city driving. But once you start using your truck off road you will have issues like others have said in other threads.

CHMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
also, Icon springs are coated before assembly and Deavers are coated as an assembled stack with the resulting durability issues.

Which is a shame. I've been a huge fan of Deaver ride quality since the day I put them on my 99 Tacoma, but damn do those things become a rusty mess in a hurry. For the most part it's surface rust, but if in dropping $1400 on the best aftermarket springs available they should look the part.

LeboRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still ended up going with Deavers but I used AMSOIL Heavy-Duty Metal Protector.

I put multiple coats on them.

Link below

https://www.amsoil.com/p/heavy-duty...zeNA2RMN3-qrDDKGi1Sb_Kb8Gtjda5zxoCnM4QAvD_BwE

Which is a shame. I've been a huge fan of Deaver ride quality since the day I put them on my 99 Tacoma, but damn do those things become a rusty mess in a hurry. For the most part it's surface rust, but if in dropping $1400 on the best aftermarket springs available they should look the part.