Geiser hitting bump stop?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How level are you now with the 2.5 collars? I really like my collars also and feel like it’s right at where I want it.

OP
OP
thetasigma1186

thetasigma1186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How level are you now with the 2.5 collars? I really like my collars also and feel like it’s right at where I want it.

I am almost dead on level. The front right is a little higher, but I need to get aligned. I think that’ll help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heeblet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am almost dead on level. The front right is a little higher, but I need to get aligned. I think that’ll help.

Let us know how the 37 w collars goes. Try to hit a curb or 2 if you aren’t going Offroad ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
thetasigma1186

thetasigma1186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let us know how the 37 w collars goes. Try to hit a curb or 2 if you aren’t going Offroad ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So far no issues at all! It rides better than the Giesers and sits just as level. Happy with this swap.

802Avalanche

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I took off the Geisers and put on a 2.5" level. I like the ride better and do not have the same issue I had with the Geisers. Now time to sell the Geisers!

I never tried 2.5”. Went straight to 3.0” preload for clearance. HATED IT! Total Bro Dozer ride, even on the street. I think replacement coil overs are really the way to go. Until then, I like the Geisers way better than the collars (at least with an equal amount of ride height).

OP
OP
thetasigma1186

thetasigma1186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My next mod is some aftermarket coils.... Just gotta save some $$$

I am kinda over the geiser front end clunking....

I agree 100%! For ME the Geisers were not a fit. But love my 2.5” level. Thanks!

OP
OP
thetasigma1186

thetasigma1186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I never tried 2.5”. Went straight to 3.0” preload for clearance. HATED IT! Total Bro Dozer ride, even on the street. I think replacement coil overs are really the way to go. Until then, I like the Geisers way better than the collars (at least with an equal amount of ride height).

I originally had the 1.5” collars. But now I have the 2.5” ReadyLift level. Doesn’t max out the strut like to Geisers and collars did.