Gawd Dayum Corsa Intake!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This went from a bonehead thread to a bone her thread real quickly! Hope you better at sealing the deal with Russians than with intakes! Hahaha. Just had to take those few openings! Best of luck with the Russian! Take her down like Rocky with Ivan Drago!

jokerz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any pics of the intake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welllll…..The neighbor ?

NOLA
LOL! I tried.... I failed.... I moved on. Fawk it though... totally worth the risk :D

Side note: I wouldnt recommend this intake to anyone. Well... unless you like to have your cab resonate/drone like a **** at around 2000rpm. Soooooo fawking annoying and i honestly have no idea what to do other than look into another intake system.

jokerz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL! I tried.... I failed.... I moved on. Fawk it though... totally worth the risk :D

Side note: I wouldnt recommend this intake to anyone. Well... unless you like to have your cab resonate/drone like a **** at around 2000rpm. Soooooo fawking annoying and i honestly have no idea what to do other than look into another intake system.

I can hook you up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk