Garrett PowerMax Stage 2 Turbo Upgrade?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Navin jacob

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Has anyone installed the Full-Race Garrett PowerMax Stage 2 Turbo Upgrade? I have a 2018 Raptor with a lot of bolt-on go-fast bits installed thinking of going to the next step which will be the Full-Race stage 2 kit. Any feedback on how they perform and what else will be required to replace to help maximize the gain. I will get MPT to do the tuning since I am very happy with their tune and customer service.

KyleFullRace

Reaction score
Hello Navin,
The bolt on turbos are good for ~100whp gain (obviously supporting mods, tuning, fuel type, dyno, etc. will influence dyno numbers) without the hassle of a big kit. Honestly we actually don't recommend the big G series kit unless you've had engine work done and are shooting for crazy HP #s, the powermax stage 2's are great for most peoples needs. If you have any questions/concerns/anything feel free to ask!

Attackpilot

Reaction score
I need the big G kit in my life. Two more payment s on my 18 Raptor and plan to build the engine. Any kits for that?

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello Navin,
The bolt on turbos are good for ~100whp gain (obviously supporting mods, tuning, fuel type, dyno, etc. will influence dyno numbers) without the hassle of a big kit. Honestly we actually don't recommend the big G series kit unless you've had engine work done and are shooting for crazy HP #s, the powermax stage 2's are great for most peoples needs. If you have any questions/concerns/anything feel free to ask!
didn't plan for it, but i'll be getting your big g kit and a rmb stroker, whenever ryan finishes that motor lol

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
didn't plan for it, but i'll be getting your big g kit and a rmb stroker, whenever ryan finishes that motor lol
I wish the new Fullrace turbos were out when I got my RMB block and I would have gotten them instead of some CRP turbos. Real turbos!!! Someday I may still get them. So many other projects going on first. Can't wait to see how yours turns out.

Unoid

Reaction score
I wonder what big turbos would feel like on the 3.5L. Massive whiplash at 4.5k RPM's? :p

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't want to hijack the thread but, what is a safe max WHP on this 3.5 ECO?

sweatnblood

Reaction score
Hello Navin,
I'm looking at getting the ORA550 stage 3 and thinking this stage 2 kit as well…what are your thoughts on this idea and what else would you suggest. TIA

Mark Basler

Reaction score
Hello Navin,
I have just had these installed and they are creating so much more pressure that the Coupler at throttle body blows off no matter how tight ? Did you have any issue? I have Goose tune