Full Race Stock Location Turbos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
stock or modified - I believe anything you can do to keep these trucks cool will help. Radiator and trans cooler are worthwhile and fairly easy to install. the BOV config is easy to change on our lower pipe. email [email protected] with exactly what you're wanting (a photo always helps) and he can get you whatever components are needed

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just wish the rad didn’t have the useless tranny cooler built in. I do like the quality though!!

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
stock or modified - I believe anything you can do to keep these trucks cool will help. Radiator and trans cooler are worthwhile and fairly easy to install. the BOV config is easy to change on our lower pipe. email [email protected] with exactly what you're wanting (a photo always helps) and he can get you whatever components are needed
OK thx so much, I sent him a detailed email.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Those are just mount points I think.... For the tranny cooler but I don't think you have to use them, they are just there. Of course, I could be wrong too but on their site, you can just buy the rad without the trans cooler suggesting it is optional.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Those are just mount points I think.... For the tranny cooler but I don't think you have to use them, they are just there. Of course, I could be wrong too but on their site, you can just buy the rad without the trans cooler suggesting it is optional.
I have both the Rad and tranny cooler. The rad is universal and the side pictured has nipples for reg f150

Reaction score
Yes, our radiator fits all 13th gen F150's. While the nipples are there - they do not need to be utilized and there's no downside to keeping them passive, especially with a standalone trans cooler. Ignoring these nipples will not negatively effect engine cooling in any way.

* @Wfo Thanks for the feedback, it means alot to know we have happy customers who love our quality! Would you prefer to have a blockoff plug instead of the nipples? certainly something to consider (we never thought it would be a benefit that justified additional expense, but happy to consider end user input)

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, our radiator fits all 13th gen F150's. While the nipples are there - they do not need to be utilized and there's no downside to keeping them passive, especially with a standalone trans cooler. Ignoring these nipples will not negatively effect engine cooling in any way.

* @Wfo Thanks for the feedback, it means alot to know we have happy customers who love our quality! Would you prefer to have a blockoff plug instead of the nipples? certainly something to consider (we never thought it would be a benefit that justified additional expense, but happy to consider end user input)
Hey Geoff, I do love the fit and quality of both items!! I used rubber caps to prevent mud and winter salt from getting in.