Ft Bragg, CA....Costal Adventure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Instalment 3or4 in the Archives Adventure Tour....
Today's Adventure finds us setting up BaseCamp at Ft Bragg California, along the Northern Coast.
It was an Incredible Trip. The only issue we had was a Navigation Failure on my part. I know, Pathfinder Honor Grad...chooses wrong route :(
In my defense, I wasn't using a TOPO Map which handicapped me...lol
We ended up on a "wide" one lane road crossing over the Mountains, to the coast. Big Mistake! We were pulling the Winnebago, it was HOT and it was an Incredibly challenging grade. We had to turn off the A/C to keep the Raptor from overheating and on several occasions, I could have gotten out and walked alongside the Raptor. I thought for sure, we would just stop dead in the road. Some how we made it. Where the road connected to HWY 101, going the other way, was a sign....STEAP GRADE, RV AND TRAILERS NOT RECCOMENDED!! Mfing Fuxk, that would have been good info...LOL
I hope you enjoy the shots, a Spectacular part of our Amazing Country to add to your list...RAPTOR ON MY BROTHERSIMGP2040.JPGIMGP2041.JPGIMGP2042.JPGIMGP2075.JPGIMGP2089.JPG