FS: Retro's, Navtv, SW Headers/Exhaust, intakes, and more!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Orange is correct. It helps prevent heat from dissipating into the engine bay and the way these are it will also help by not heating IP your trans pan.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
DirtNasty

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Basically what orange and nick said, the goal in coating the entire first box was to extend that heat retention (inside the pipe) to a bit beyond the transmission since i was looking at getting alum skid plates on my truck. I wanted to keep heat down as much as possible under the hood and near the tranny. The thought being by managing that heat i would get a few more HP from lower under hood temps, and a bit more longevity out of the tranny (since there would be less heat next to it).

The first one is accepted as happening (coatings dropping under hood temps, and increasing exhaust scavenging making a few extra HP), the second one is a bit more iffy but SHOULD be true given science and what not... ;)

Smith21

Reaction score
Shot you a PM about sending stuff north to Canada. Send me some info if you up for the sale of your retro's. thanks

OP
OP
DirtNasty

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Final price drop on the headers/exhaust. Still have the retro's for anyone who is interested. First to pay gets the tracking number :)

OP
OP
DirtNasty

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bump! everything posted is still available. Need to move this stuff sooner rather then later.