FS: Kings, Rogue Goodies and Howe Steering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
All PM's replied to

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

I hike a lot and love my Keen boots! So damn comfortable.

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Ive been getting asked a lot about the tie rods fitting a stock steering knuckle. These tie rods were used in a double shear setup since i ran the Rouge knuckles/uprights.

If you would like to run them with stock steering you will need to get the parts to run them. I believe these parts should be fairly inexpensive.
@Jimbo should be able to help you out on a price,

Possibly could find an owner of standard Rogue tie rods that would be willing to trade as well.

OP
OP
T

Trav

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Upper Arms, tie rods, spindles and slot delete kit are sold.

Kings, Lower Arms, Howe Steering kit and bumper still for sale.

OP
OP
T

Trav

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Trav is the Howe kit still available?

@dusty505 i have one guy in front of you right now that is interested in the Howe kit. If he backs out you are next in line.

Hope to know by end of day if hes in or out. I will message you once I find out.

OP
OP
T

Trav

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump.......

Kings are still available
Howe Steering Kit still available
Rouge Lower Control Arms w/ bypass pocket, Limit straps and sway bar end links still available
Rouge Rebel Front bumper still available