Front camera worth it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As my other thread states, I'm about to order my raptor and am looking to avoid useless options. So far, I'm omitting the moonroof from my list(as well as the stickers, bed extender, interior trim)
Is the front camera worth getting? I was really considering it, but now I really dont think I need it.

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn't the front come with the rear now? If so I say yes. The rear camera is great. I cannot speak about the front yet as I haven't used mine. I think it will be nice once I do use it off road though.

No moonroof? I went that way for about a week and then added it. I don't use it a lot but I do enough to justify the invoice cost and to up my resale value!

OP
OP
Stingray23

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the rear camera is part of the luxury pkge. you can also get it in the camera pkge. I was thinking about the resale value of the moonroof.

Last edited:

nold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im happy both moonroof and rear & front cameras, same here i have not used the front camera yet.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
their is getting to be some used ones on the threads now just look them up. if all you want to do is say you own a raptor it don't have to be new its still the baddest truck around as far as options go id go all or none whats the point of getting one thing over the other do you need all the wheels yes but you could sell the spar and that is fine until you need it.
ps all I've used the front camera for so far is smashing some cans and scaring a car in the drive threw

White608

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes it's cool, kinda works on the trail but you still need a spotter if you don't want body damage if your out in the rocks.

OP
OP
Stingray23

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
their is getting to be some used ones on the threads now just look them up. if all you want to do is say you own a raptor it don't have to be new its still the baddest truck around as far as options go id go all or none whats the point of getting one thing over the other do you need all the wheels yes but you could sell the spar and that is fine until you need it.
ps all I've used the front camera for so far is smashing some cans and scaring a car in the drive threw

I dont believe in all or nothing with the options. Why pay for something you dont need, use, or want? For example, Why would I pay $2k for some stickers? And I looked at used raptors. For the price of a used one, I can get a new one. I'm just trying to eliminate options I dont need.

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you really plan on crawling with it? if not there is no reason to get it lol, also ya the price for the front camera on the sticker is a joke, cause it says front and rear camera, but the rear comes with the Lux so arent ppl who get the front camera paying double for the rear?