Fridge install - no drilling?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@xlover - Could you please elaborate on your first bullet point? Thank you
Ok so I tried to draw out what I was thinking…. It’s kinda awful but hopefully you can get the idea

The red being a wooden frame to hold the cooler + battery in place so you don’t have to directly strap it to the bed. Then strap the wooden frame to the tie downs.

I am not actually sure if this would work just an idea….

Attachments

• 5ED2DBA0-D4D8-49CB-B24F-818AF02EFA43.jpeg
    5ED2DBA0-D4D8-49CB-B24F-818AF02EFA43.jpeg
    149.9 KB · Views: 16

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about installing L track? Would have to drill holes but it would be usueful with or without the fridge mounted.

OP
OP
gxgn

gxgn

Reaction score
Ok so I tried to draw out what I was thinking…. It’s kinda awful but hopefully you can get the idea

The red being a wooden frame to hold the cooler + battery in place so you don’t have to directly strap it to the bed. Then strap the wooden frame to the tie downs.

I am not actually sure if this would work just an idea….
Got it, thanks, I think I can fab something like that, I’ll post back here in a few months if I end up with a working solution.

OP
OP
gxgn

gxgn

Reaction score
How about installing L track? Would have to drill holes but it would be usueful with or without the fridge mounted.
I’ll use that as a last resort, I’m trying to keep the bed without additional holes for the moment.