FRF Decal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry mate, the NY overlay works because the Y fills the negative space in the N. When placed on top of one another, an F and R have too much shared space to have a legible overlay. Look at an R closely enough, and you can see that it is already an F with an extra leg and closed arms. Same goes with lower case f & r, too much shared space.

I know i was trying to come up with something yesterday while i was on my 12 hour train ride. Though you might have better luck.

Banned
Reaction score
BMart said:
Sorry mate, the NY overlay works because the Y fills the negative space in the N. When placed on top of one another, an F and R have too much shared space to have a legible overlay. Look at an R closely enough, and you can see that it is already an F with an extra leg and closed arms. Same goes with lower case f & r, too much shared space.

In college I had this assignment where I had to use my initials to fill a square, only thing is one letter had to be negative and another positive, no extra space. Hardest thing I ever did in thy class.

chockada

Reaction score
That looks sweet put a large one on the back and a pocket size on the front of a black T and I will take several.

OP
OP
BMart

BMart

FRF Resident Artist
Reaction score
Sorry, I've been really busy with the cooler boombox. I can have that shirt up this weekend. Although, printing on the font and back makes it a lot more expensive. That shirt with the print on both sides is about $40, while a shirt with the print on one side would be $30 like all the others. What do you guys think?

BTW, there is a Zazzle promo code floating around for the holiday...

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-05-26 at 9.24.28 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-05-26 at 9.24.28 AM.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 47