FRF Decal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know the guys wanna see something in black for shirts and stickers, etc. based on the feedback we're getting.

What do you guys think about going with the design all the way to the right in this pic below ((the one with the black background)) for our next available design in the FRF Gear store?

Screenshot2011-03-21at83719PM.png

Banned
Reaction score
Hell ****** ya! Badass.

Also the FRF in the grille of the raptor on a shirt please.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know the guys wanna see something in black for shirts and stickers, etc. based on the feedback we're getting.

What do you guys think about going with the design all the way to the right in this pic below ((the one with the black background)) for our next available design in the FRF Gear store?

Love it! We need black shirts and hoodies. I do not wear white t-shirts except to bed. No one will ever see me in a white tshirt. Also, I prefer the pullover hoodies. Any chance of making that happen?

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Just kidd'n bitch.:mwah1:

FRF-Grille.png

This one is BAD ASS, I really like it. I also really like the FRF it's more smooshed and not so tall.
PLEASE BLACK SHIRTS.

I also love the Black image on here but to me just me maybe would like to see the FRF used in the front grill on here.
The Raptor over the FRF is a great idea. Are you guys just going to put this plastered on the center of the shirt BIG or
is it going to be off to one side and smaller? I also wouldn't mind seeing FRF.com down one sleeve in like a long sleeve "T" if that's possible.

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Bmart I was thinking about something that put the letters together like the Mets or Yankees logos on their hats.

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I like that for a Hat in black.

OP
OP
BMart

BMart

FRF Resident Artist
Reaction score
Hey Bmart I was thinking about something that put the letters together like the Mets or Yankees logos on their hats.

Sorry mate, the NY overlay works because the Y fills the negative space in the N. When placed on top of one another, an F and R have too much shared space to have a legible overlay. Look at an R closely enough, and you can see that it is already an F with an extra leg and closed arms. Same goes with lower case f & r, too much shared space.