FRF Decal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
Yes an no, if you created something awesome you wouldn't want someone else using it and callin it theirs :p

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you start with their design, and they can prove it they can sue.

Graphic design is tricky like that haha. Gotta be all original.

Maybe in Canada it is that way...here in the states all you have to do is change their "trademarked" logo by 10% and it is by all legal definitions a "new" design. If you change the font of "Raptor" there isn't anything Ford can do about it. Or Yamaha who has been using the "Raptor" logo longer.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Maybe in Canada it is that way...here in the states all you have to do is change their "trademarked" logo by 10% and it is by all legal definitions a "new" design.

You know I did here something about that but wasn't sure if it was true.

Banned
Reaction score
Changing the font would be fine, what I meant was you can't use the exact logo, and change the color and the size, etc.

Also helps if you credit the source you used for "inspiration"

That's the way I learnt it works, but my design teacher was a ****** dumb bitch so who knows haha

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not a raptor owner yet, so you guys can blow off my opinion if you want, I'll understand. But I like the 'Orange Badge' sticker that has the FRF with the mud sling look similar to the raptor graphics. Maybe do that with the outline for each color of the raptor like the T-shirts?

The other one I liked was the 'grunge' sticker with the outline of the raptor like the shirts and the FRF to the side (which was a bit odd). What about putting the FRF in the grill section of the truck outline. I think it may fool a lot of people at a distance into thinking it says FORD at first but when looking closer it would SAY FRF. Just an idea, or since it's just shows about 3/4 of the front of the truck put the FRF vertical off to the straight line cut off side (assuming this is the left side of the sticker?).

Just some ideas that came to mind when i looked harder at those two.

That is pretty amazing that you described those the way you did..... I asked BMart to create those very designs almost EXACTLY as you described them a few weeks ago... Only on the first one you described, I asked him to have the Torkesque (outline) Raptor climbing over the FRF letters.

Both of those designs are already done and look great. You'll be seeing them in the store when BMart has time to upload and size them.

BMart if you wanna show these guys a preview of those 2 designs here in this thread, it's fine by me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts