Freedoms not free but a custom paint job is for a veteran

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ive long said that i hate people.... i really really hate people....

on my last truck, i had some fine upstanding kids that thought my red truck needed black marker and gang graffiti on the side of my truck...... i never did catch them, and my brother in law had a buffer, so he was able to get it off in just a few minutes, but still..... i really ******* hate people....

sorry bout your truck.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I always thank all of those who serve our country. My heart goes out to all of them.
I'm sure those who did that come from the haters of American pride and class.

bcjohnson22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to see this kind of thing happen. It's truly sickening to see what some people take for granted in our country. We've got a lot of problems in our country the way it is now and this is a great representation of it.

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used a medium grade clay bar to get a ton of paint specs off my truck when I first got it. Some ****** dropped paint in the road & my tires threw it all over my truck sides & even the tailgate. It took a while because it was 3/4 of the truck, but I got all of it off. The claybar, depending on how aggressive it is, takes a layer of your clearcoat off; so you don't want to do it often...but for instances like this, or every few years to upkeep the stock paint appearance.

That's a major problem here in Houston. Lots of POS commercial trucks without insurance dragging trash around with no kind of cover or proper tie downs. I have seen ladders just falling on the highway. I am not a big government advocate but I wish cops would hit these shit heads with big fines.

This thread makes me really mad as well. Sorry about the truck man, I hope you get her fixed soon brother!

Some people just don't have any kind of values or respect for others.