Freedoms not free but a custom paint job is for a veteran

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also, thanks for your service. Now take the tailgate off and beat them with it...

That's too funny. But, first you need to catch him/them, then you need to have someone hold them down. Not to mention lifting the tailgate over your head. Oh, you'll need someone to film it as well. *****.

Banned
Reaction score
thank you for your service

**** whatever monkey did that to your truck

probably one of them canadians

C'mon now. We ain't like that.

OP, that sucks. Thanks for your service. Don't let this ******* act of vandalism sway your thought on the general public. There are many who are thankful for the ones that are brave enough to serve.

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haters gonna hate. Try a claybar out, people use it to get overspray off & I'm pretty sure with a little elbow grease you'll never know it happened. Thx for your service, but our countries ****** with the way my generation & younger generations are coming up.

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haters gonna hate. Try a claybar out, people use it to get overspray off & I'm pretty sure with a little elbow grease you'll never know it happened. Thx for your service, but our countries ****** with the way my generation & younger generations are coming up.

Heard that. Bunch of morons.

Quick google gave me this link. Maybe one of these can help you bro.

8 Ways to Get Spray Paint off a Car - wikiHow

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heard that. Bunch of morons.

Quick google gave me this link. Maybe one of these can help you bro.

8 Ways to Get Spray Paint off a Car - wikiHow

I used a medium grade clay bar to get a ton of paint specs off my truck when I first got it. Some ****** dropped paint in the road & my tires threw it all over my truck sides & even the tailgate. It took a while because it was 3/4 of the truck, but I got all of it off. The claybar, depending on how aggressive it is, takes a layer of your clearcoat off; so you don't want to do it often...but for instances like this, or every few years to upkeep the stock paint appearance.