FREE Mid-Perch CHICAGO area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
knine

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
he said "attractive"... still doesnt apply to me

Ah, good catch! Thanks.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

If ford gets my truck back I'll be there. Otherwise I'll have to pull a Jeff and cruise down in the fusion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...with Butch in the trunk.

OP
OP
knine

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Near tradegy. Alignment machine went down at the tire shop. If it can't be fixed, the local Ford dealer agreed to cover the allignments for the same cost, $50.00.

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll come thru at some point ... probably won't be as hardcore as those waking up at the butt crack of the sunrise but ill be there haha see you all tomorrow (Sat)

OP
OP
knine

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Final notes. The alignment will be done at the Ford dealer about 12 blocks away for the same price (50 bucks). IF at all possible, PLEASE be arriving as near to 7:30 as possible (especially if you have the tools) so we can have a truck or three ready for alignment. Ford will have the tech available from 8:30 till 3:30. We should be able to do mid-perch on 3 at a time as we will be using all 3 bays at the tire shop (and at last count we will have 3 sets of spring compressors). I'll go last so if we run short on allignment time, I can get it done on Monday. If we get into a super pinch, I have ANOTHER shop with allignment rack that can step in, but his price isn't guarenteed.

The last minute boondogle with the allignment rack has been ironed out, but if anyone wants to drop a buck or few into a tip jar for the guy donating his shop or the tech that got his Saturday ruined, it wont be refused.

See everybody tomorrow !!! E.

Last edited: