37s on mid perch with o offset...any rubbing issues?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RS4

Reaction score
Have stock beadlocks on 37s KO2 at mid perch with zero rubbing. Itching for a new look and want to get an aftermarket wheel with more wheel poke instead of flush. Is 0 offset with 37s okay? Can I poke out more? Want more of an aggressive look but don't want to compromise ride/off road.
thinking black rhino, warn, or icons.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No rub even under full lock on 37's?

Weird

Poking out more will rub on fenderflares and the dreaded pinch weld rub. Suprised it hasn't shown up yet though

OP
OP
RS4

RS4

Reaction score
No rub even under full lock on 37's?

Weird

Poking out more will rub on fenderflares and the dreaded pinch weld rub. Suprised it hasn't shown up yet though
Zero rub, you look mad poked out man. Did you cut the pinch weld and modify the fendersflares?
My offroading is mostly trails with deep snow so probably never noticed anything

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Zero rub, you look mad poked out man. Did you cut the pinch weld and modify the fendersflares?
My offroading is mostly trails with deep snow so probably never noticed anything
Yeah, she pretty wide. 37x13.5x20

Mid perch, 4" lift modded welds. Still grabs the back of the flares if i turn and the front compresses

PBR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running 37's on mid perch with KMC Summit 17x8.5 18mm offset. No rub on road and mild rub under light off road conditions. But I didn't trip or cut or hammer anything.

Friend running 37's mid perch with factory beadlocks and no rubbing at all.