Fox Shock Upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kickingaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased a set of OEM 2019-2021 RAPTOR Fox Factory Suspension FRONT STRUTS & REAR SHOCKS, that were removed from a new 2020 Ford Raptor with 15 miles on it before the customer took delivery of the truck. The shocks do not have any sensors and I intend to install them on my 2017 Raptor that I recently purchased. It is my understanding that I will have to use the RPG Live Valve Delete kit when I install these on my 2017. Is there anything else that I will need to do other than install that kit, or is is just a simple swap once that is done? I apologize if this has been covered before, but this is a new vehicle to me. I attached a photo of the shocks they way they were sold to me.s-l1600 1.jpg

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
If you can and are willing to invest more on these I'll suggest SDI Eclik system. They can make the live valve work on 17-18's. On a recent Raptor run we went on. One of the guys that works for them had fully functional live valves on his 2018. They have a controller that mount on your A-pillar where you can adjust your dampening on the fly.
If you follow KeepItDirtyOffroad on YouTube he's going to have a video dropping this weekend on this system. From what I understand they can even make them work on Gen 1's. Might be worth checking out.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you can and are willing to invest more on these I'll suggest SDI Eclik system. They can make the live valve work on 17-18's. On a recent Raptor run we went on. One of the guys that works for them had fully functional live valves on his 2018. They have a controller that mount on your A-pillar where you can adjust your dampening on the fly.
If you follow KeepItDirtyOffroad on YouTube he's going to have a video dropping this weekend on this system. From what I understand they can even make them work on Gen 1's. Might be worth checking out.
Be curious how that system plays out, I was reading about it and it sounds like it's pretty well sorted.

Jonesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been wondering how that worked. What comes with the shock exactly and with the wires removed what are you missing?