Fox Factory Race Series

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rebound damping is typically first order in suspension and shock tuning, I wouldn’t want compression control without rebound control.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rebound damping is typically first order in suspension and shock tuning, I wouldn’t want compression control without rebound control.
I am not sure how the Kings are setup, but I ahd those on my Gen 2 and that knob provided all the damping adjustability I needed. The rear bypasses were a nightmare and very hard to tune to my liking with hi and low speed compression and rebound, too much shit. Especially if you arent dialing in the suspension for a specific track you plan to be racing, which about nobody driving a daily driven Raptor does.
So if that knob did both rebound and compression simultaneously, then dont fix what aint broke in my opinion.

JTN

Reaction score
I sent Fox an email last week and they said to expect a mid to late 2024 release for factory race series for the GEN 3. they also did say for sure don’t put the GEN 2 rear shocks on the GEN 3.

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I sent Fox an email last week and they said to expect a mid to late 2024 release for factory race series for the GEN 3. they also did say for sure don’t put the GEN 2 rear shocks on the GEN 3.
Not surprised we got another push back. Forgot to ask them when I called yesterday.

Also every time Ive asked why not put gen 2 rears on a gen 3, theyve never given me an actual technical reason. I know a hand full of trucks running them on their gen 3 including myself and no problems. I wish Fox would at least give reasoning when saying things.

360North

Reaction score
Update on the FRS version for Gen3’s…spoke with a FOX rep today & they advised that they are currently targeting a Jul/Aug timeframe for release of an updated FRS package (front & rear) for MY2021-2023, but they couldn’t confirm if MY2024 was included or not. So hopefully we have good news before summer is over…keep an eye on news starting this July. If it was a simple compatibility update, I’d think they’d already released them…so my gut says this is a bigger update coming for Gen3’s.