Fox 3.0 - Tuning guide attached

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ericburney

Desert is the best medicine
Reaction score
JEVUvxRr4ViiGMCw6
eK6g62zthgt6rcud9

I have been pretty happy with the settings used by SVC but wanted to know more...I hit up Fox last week to see if they had any guidance on how to adjust the numerous knobs and the purposes of each one.....they sent me the attached pdf "tuning guide"...I like that they give their default settings to duplicate the OEM ride and the ways to firm up the shocks when you need it....on the rear shocks remember there are long and short tube orange knobs....

Attachments

• Raptor Am 3.0 instruction manual.pdf
    412.5 KB · Views: 712
Last edited:

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I started a thread for guys to post their settings. I need to update my settings since I tweaked it a bit

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

TYRCS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I started a thread for guys to post their settings. I need to update my settings since I tweaked it a bit

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns
Hi, do you mind sharing your adjustment settings chart for the 3.0 front and rear shocks, I'm completely lost when it comes to trying to figure out what works. Thanks..

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, do you mind sharing your adjustment settings chart for the 3.0 front and rear shocks, I'm completely lost when it comes to trying to figure out what works. Thanks..
PM me your email and I will share the Google sheet

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

ba123

Reaction score
Raptor Noob here… I just picked up an ‘18 Roush Raptor with the Fox 3.0 shocks and I’d love to get a copy of those setting as well. I’m guessing there are some good settings for regular on-road and other for off-road…?

Coldies

Reaction score
JEVUvxRr4ViiGMCw6
eK6g62zthgt6rcud9

I have been pretty happy with the settings used by SVC but wanted to know more...I hit up Fox last week to see if they had any guidance on how to adjust the numerous knobs and the purposes of each one.....they sent me the attached pdf "tuning guide"...I like that they give their default settings to duplicate the OEM ride and the ways to firm up the shocks when you need it....on the rear shocks remember there are long and short tube orange knobs....

Do you have SVC’s settings for the rear? No images showing up on my end