Forscan Lite OBD Adapter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Docked Wages

Reaction score
I'm planning to download the Forscan Lite for my Android phone because it says I can reset the Adaptive Learning in the TCM which is a constant problem for our 17 Raptor.

The Forscan website says some adapters won't work. Can anybody provide a link to an adapter that is known to work perfectly?

Thanks in advance.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Or you could just get a custom tune on it get more power better mpg & for sure better transmission behavior

before you reply “but warranty” - forscan can & has Caused warranty issues anyhow

OP
OP
D

Docked Wages

Reaction score
To follow up, I linked the OBD Link MX+ to my Android phone with the Forscan Lite App cleared the adaptive learning in the TCM and the 10 speed slam shifting stopped.

The truck has spent 40 days at the dealer for harsh shifting and since they can't seem to figure it out or fix it once and for all I'll just keep resetting the adaptive learning in my driveway when it starts shifting hard again.

jp4lsu

Reaction score
This thread is 1.5 yrs old, but I didn't see anything else in the search.

Where can I get the FORSCan Lite app for Android? I don't see it in Google Play.

jp4lsu

Reaction score
Thanks blwn, I did find on their forum that this was also done back in 2020, then it was reinstated. I didn't see this post on their website. I thought it was really strange that I saw all this info and saw videos talking about downloading FORScan Lite, but I could never find it anywhere on Google Play.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc