Forscan changes - tweak your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hammer73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Weird side effects though.

Not really. I believe that the settings are making it think it’s a European device (where YOU are responsible (vs Ford) for not being able to contain yourself from fiddling with the controls when driving). There is no 911 in Europe...

I also believe it’s showing you EU speed signs vs US....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not really. I believe that the settings are making it think it’s a European device (where YOU are responsible (vs Ford) for not being able to contain yourself from fiddling with the controls when driving). There is no 911 in Europe...

I also believe it’s showing you EU speed signs vs US....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah weird is probably the wrong word. It makes sense, but the side effects are, at least to me, a bit annoying and undesirable.

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there any way to ensure that the truck does not “go to sleep” while you are programming? On my other car, fastening the drivers side seatbelt keeps it awake indefinitely, which is what I do when I’m loading a tune, coding, etc. Doesn’t work on the Raptor, and I have had it go to sleep on me (not during a read or write, fortunately, but after having it on for a while with my PC plugged in to the OBD). Freaked me out. Not good if that happens during a write. I do keep a charger connected while coding.