Forscan changes - tweak your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hmgt3

Reaction score
No problems with v3.0 after several days. At the same time, the changes are minimal so if you are worried about it may not be worth it. I'm noticing some different icons and fonts. The navigation has a slightly different look at times, like the speed limit info. I don't really notice any new features outside of turning the display off and I'm not noticing a speed increase.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Quick questions. Did you unzip the folder and just copy it over to your USB drive? Or copied over the individual files?

How long after inserting the USB did it start to install?*

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

AvoidTheBoyd

Reaction score
Yes, extract (unzip) the files and put them on an empty, formatted drive. I think there are 2 files and one folder, put those on the root folder of the drive. (ie not in another folder)
It took about 5 minutes for Sync to recognize the update and then another 20 to finish. I left the truck idle the entire time.

hmgt3

Reaction score
Yes, extract (unzip) the files and put them on an empty, formatted drive. I think there are 2 files and one folder, put those on the root folder of the drive. (ie not in another folder)
It took about 5 minutes for Sync to recognize the update and then another 20 to finish. I left the truck idle the entire time.

Excellent. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry in advance for the dumb question, but where did you download the V3.0 files from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk