Forscan changes - tweak your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kpg81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a ******** setting that allows you to start the truck in the Sport setting by default.

kpg81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How does your truck know if you still have your ******** or not?

On second thought, maybe I don't want to know!

I actually found out about it by my Ford dealer. Was in for an oil change and the service writer said “hey do you have ********” and I said nope... he told me I could customize my truck with it so I googled it, sorted through some interesting links, and ended up here.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I actually found out about it by my Ford dealer. Was in for an oil change and the service writer said “hey do you have ********” and I said nope... he told me I could customize my truck with it so I googled it, sorted through some interesting links, and ended up here.

I would have told the dealer that the shape of the end of your **** IS NONE OF HIS GAY ASSED :supergay: BUSINESS! Now if he had asked about Forscan, I would have told him yes.

cayenne

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I would have told the dealer that the shape of the end of your **** IS NONE OF HIS GAY ASSED :supergay: BUSINESS! Now if he had asked about Forscan, I would have told him yes.

Either kpg81 is super smooth at trolling us or he's missing the connection here!

My service advisor once asked me how ******** worked, but she was cute red head so I allowed it. Offered to show her how to fold in the mirrors behind her head!!

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
(Trying to) get this thread back on track...

Is there a way to have the default camera view be full screen (to the rear and front) instead of the 360 view which I don't have much use for?

freddyfcs

Reaction score
not sure if im tripping or what but my truck doesnt have the BCM option in there.Is this right?
Never mind..So dumb..lol

Last edited: