Forscan changes - tweak your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RexDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a place (shop) in the Dallas, TX area that will make FORSCAN changes for you? I have had the intention of doing it for the past few years and have never had the time to do it myself.

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do it yourself, follow plenty of good videos to learn , just buy a good OBD forscan adapter, download forscan on your laptop and go !!! Every ford user should use it !

RexDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do it yourself, follow plenty of good videos to learn , just buy a good OBD forscan adapter, download forscan on your laptop and go !!! Every ford user should use it !
I get it. I just don’t have the time. Wifey doesn’t think it is as important as I do.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a place (shop) in the Dallas, TX area that will make FORSCAN changes for you? I have had the intention of doing it for the past few years and have never had the time to do it myself.
This is a question we would expect in the Jen Tres forums, not here !

:p

It’s really not that time consuming or difficult, you just need to take your time. Backup ALL your modules. Do one and ONLY one “change” at a time, confirm it works, move on to the next. A few hours and you’re done.

RexDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a question we would expect in the Jen Tres forums, not here !

:p

It’s really not that time consuming or difficult, you just need to take your time. Backup ALL your modules. Do one and ONLY one “change” at a time, confirm it works, move on to the next. A few hours and you’re done.
I guess we all have different lives and stressors. You haven’t walked in my shoes and obviously don’t understand.

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I doubt you will find anyone doing FORSCAN commercially. And if there was say, a forum member who was willing to help you, I seriously doubt they would do it without you there

If it really matters to you...

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
I guess we all have different lives and stressors. You haven’t walked in my shoes and obviously don’t understand.
Dude(?). You need to get a grip on yourself and fix your life. If you don’t have ANY time for yourself, you’ve failed at life.