Forgot to order Pano Sunroof on my 37 code orange

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
L

LJGreen

Reaction score
That’s interesting that they added to the power pack for ‘22. For some reason I thought I was getting one in the main group package. That’s why I didn’t add it.

RTG

Reaction score
Congratulations on your order.

I only buy trucks without a sunroof. Extra weight exactly where you don’t want it. Glass is the last thing I want between my head and the road if I flip it. The extra bolstering around the sunroof lowers the ceiling in those areas which is annoying to most tall people. The usual leak fears are exasperated times 100 if you actually off-road a lot.

Maybe God was looking out for you.

OP
OP
L

LJGreen

Reaction score
Congratulations on your order.

I only buy trucks without a sunroof. Extra weight exactly where you don’t want it. Glass is the last thing I want between my head and the road if I flip it. The extra bolstering around the sunroof lowers the ceiling in those areas which is annoying to most tall people. The usual leak fears are exasperated times 100 if you actually off-road a lot.

Maybe God was looking out for you.
You make so much sense! I went in my 21 king ranch after and it felt lower. I don’t feel tight in the raptor, you’re 100% right. I’m 6’1 and it feels much smaller in my king ranch.