Forgot to order Pano Sunroof on my 37 code orange

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LJGreen

Reaction score
Hi All
I forgot to somehow add the sunroof option, do you think it will significantly hurt resale value? Luckily I bought the truck at list.

FYI THE CODE ORANGE IS AMAZING. THE PICTURES MAKE IT LOOK RED BUT ITS A BRIGHT ORANGE IN PERSON.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place, it seems that there are quite a few who don't like sunroofs, so you should be okay.

OP
OP
L

LJGreen

Reaction score
Welcome to the place, it seems that there are quite a few who don't like sunroofs, so you should be okay it’
Hi All
I forgot to somehow add the sunroof option, do you think it will significantly hurt resale value? Luckily I bought the truck at list.

FYI THE CODE ORANGE IS AMAZING. THE PICTURES MAKE IT LOOK RED BUT ITS A BRIGHT ORANGE IN PERSON.

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had one in my 2015 Lariat and it broke and I was not going to pay 2900 for the repair. I never used it in summer and in winter I would open the shade just for the sun warm up but always drive with the shade closed. The 19 Raptor I found had it. Ford changed the track design and materials, and I have a warranty so I had to live with it or find the same truck without it. I maybe use it a few times now that it is not broken but I still rarely use it.

My father-in-law had a lariat without the sunroof and I really don’t notice it not being there

Some will hate it, some will love it without. You will always know you will never have issues with the large sunroof.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

LJGreen

Reaction score
I had one in my 2015 Lariat and it broke and I was not going to pay 2900 for the repair. I never used it in summer and in winter I would open the shade just for the sun warm up but always drive with the shade closed. The 19 Raptor I found had it. Ford changed the track design and materials, and I have a warranty so I had to live with it or find the same truck without it. I maybe use it a few times now that it is not broken but I still rarely use it.

My father-in-law had a lariat without the sunroof and I really don’t notice it not being there

Some will hate it, some will love it without. You will always know you will never have issues with the large sunroof.
Thank you! All of my cars have a sunroof and it doesn’t bother me that much not having it in the raptor. It’s probably the 37 pack raptor with no sunroof. Lolol

Bugzuki

Reaction score
For MY22 they packaged the sunroof with the power tech package, so in the future there will probably be even less that don't have the sunroof.

OP
OP
L

LJGreen

Reaction score
Thank you for all the positive responses. I appreciate it. Was quite concerned when I was driving (loving the exhaust sound) for the first time and then was like let’s open the sunroof to start blasting some music and there wasn’t one. Lol.