Fordpass Rewards: 0 points?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlacknTan

Reaction score
Thanks Troy! That is great to know! I have the ESP so I was thinking that my points would only work for something I already paid for.

Did you purchase through the dealership?

Yes sir, the service department had to order from the parts department using the points. I don’t remember the exact conversion, but I had 80k points and it ended up covering the cost of the diff cover and the install at the dealership which I think totaled around $450. The 40k points you get from buying the truck should cover the cost of the cover. I went a little crazy last year and bought two vehicles, so lots of points.

E32B56A6-8A21-4FB1-A6A6-48C534C4A23F.jpeg

RaptorDawgMatt

Reaction score
I am having the same issue. Bought a CPO vehicle more than 3 weeks ago and the points still have not shown up. Also, when I go in to look at the service history in the FordPass app it gives me a message saying that it cannot report the most current survive history on the vehicle because I am not registered as the owner yet within the Ford system. Anybody seen this message before?

Points just posted to my account. It took about 30 days.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
On fordowner.com there is a chat and phone number to customer service. I’m sure they could check into things for you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc