Fordpass Rewards: 0 points?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grimmwit

Reaction score
Also - make sure they registered your truck with the correct email address. I did my deal online, and used a throwaway email address for my communications with the dealer. They used that email when they put through the paperwork to Ford. FordPass support was able to move the points over to the desired email account. (also created a bit of havoc getting FordPass set up with the truck initially).

Sherman Tank

Reaction score
Mine also took a minute to show up but definitely before first oil change. Also look on the Ford Pass app there was another free oil change if you can show you were an essential worker during the last few months.

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine showed up in the first week. My recollection was it was in the first few days cuz as I was going through the manual and playing with everything and figuring out all the truck offered, the FordPass points were already listed. Don’t know if it makes a difference that I didn’t finance; paid for it outright.

GatorBait

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve got the ford pass on my 2015 Mustang but can’t seem to see how to add my Raptor to it. Anyone have more than one Ford on this app?

RyanM

Reaction score
I never got any points when I purchased my raptor 1 1/2 years ago. Is this a new thing or should I of received points?