Fordpass Rewards: 0 points?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorDawgMatt

Reaction score
I am having the same issue. Bought a CPO vehicle more than 3 weeks ago and the points still have not shown up. Also, when I go in to look at the service history in the FordPass app it gives me a message saying that it cannot report the most current survive history on the vehicle because I am not registered as the owner yet within the Ford system. Anybody seen this message before?

Idaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the vehicle have to be CPO or new to qualify for points? Bought my '19 used from a Ford dealership, it's just not a CPO.

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am having the same issue. Bought a CPO vehicle more than 3 weeks ago and the points still have not shown up. Also, when I go in to look at the service history in the FordPass app it gives me a message saying that it cannot report the most current survive history on the vehicle because I am not registered as the owner yet within the Ford system. Anybody seen this message before?
I didn’t think CPO qualified for the points. That’s good info. The original owner never removed the truck from their account. You need to call ford and have them change it for you

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure it’s on all new purchases. You can ask your dealer, but I wouldn’t believe so on a used purchase.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I spent 32k points Saturday and that was $150 worth. My problem is I can’t get my service history to show up in the app on my 19, it did for my 15 and 17.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I spent 32k points Saturday and that was $150 worth. My problem is I can’t get my service history to show up in the app on my 19, it did for my 15 and 17.

Mine does. So yours should as well. Again is it up to the dealer to input it correctly?

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The dealer looked into it on their end and said it should be good and when I called FordPass support they said everything looked good so I have no clue. They did give me the good old uninstall and reinstall the app. Lol didn’t work either.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was also able to manually enter maintenance records too. I still think the dealer did not process things correctly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc