Ford_Guy_Offroad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If it sounds too good to be true...

I will say this, over the years I've worked with a handful of vendors on here. Most items came in with no issues. The few that did, like for example 3.0 shocks for my Gen 1 that had some damage it was easy to return/replace. Got new shocks same week.

So, I don't mind spending a bit more knowing that if something goes wrong with the order I can get it resolved asap.

OP
OP
Sig Fanboy

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, possibly it’s legit, but something seems fishy about the whole thing. And I’m no Sherlock Holmes when it comes to that type of thing. As far as I’m concerned internet scams and identity thieves should be death by public execution. Either my wife or I gets our debit card hacked 4 times a year, I’m so sick of it. Anymore pass words and pin #’s and my head may explode. “ Computers will make our lives easier” they said. Now it’s looking like AI might make The Terminator a documentary series. Already living the Idiocracy movie

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Yeah, possibly it’s legit, but something seems fishy about the whole thing. And I’m no Sherlock Holmes when it comes to that type of thing. As far as I’m concerned internet scams and identity thieves should be death by public execution. Either my wife or I gets our debit card hacked 4 times a year, I’m so sick of it. Anymore pass words and pin #’s and my head may explode. “ Computers will make our lives easier” they said. Now it’s looking like AI might make The Terminator a documentary series. Already living the Idiocracy movie
Welcome to costco, i love you.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
first and foremost, I see no problem with girls with big butts. So long as I have a face.....

second, IG is the new Napster.

OP
OP
Sig Fanboy

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
first and foremost, I see no problem with girls with big butts. So long as I have a face.....

second, IG is the new Napster.
Well… there’s “ big” nice and then there’s “ I didn’t know yoga pants could stretch that much”. When you can count the cellulite dimples… I’m out.