FORD windshield decal - any way to remove it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrBrightside

Reaction score
Anyone attempt to remove it? Wondering if I can slide a black decal up there and at least kill the white lettering. My truck is with the PPF people now so barely drove it 5 min down the road but HOLY CRAP is it amazing... that exhaust sound... that exhaust sound... magic.

Sam

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone attempt to remove it? Wondering if I can slide a black decal up there and at least kill the white lettering. My truck is with the PPF people now so barely drove it 5 min down the road but HOLY CRAP is it amazing... that exhaust sound... that exhaust sound... magic.

Sam
The windshield decal? That's aftermarket then right? Just peel it off with a hair dryer and clean all the rest of the gunk off.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you talking about that little green sticker? On Gen2 it was twice the size and I took it off with a razor blade this is so small I just left it image.jpg

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Or you mean the warnings on visors? Easily covered up. Or am I batshit stupid and you talking about something else.